The most common types of California weapons charges deal with the brandishing or discharging of firearms. These gun charges are often very severe in nature, especially when other crimes are committed along with them. They therefore need to be treated seriously by those under investigation.
Some of the types of California gun charges that we encounter on a continual basis include:
- Unlawful possession of a firearm
- Concealed carry of firearm
- Possession of a firearm by a felon
- Possession of a prohibited assault firearm
- Grossly negligent discharge of a gun
- Unlawful sale of a firearm
- Use of a firearm while committing a crime or assault
- Use of a firearm while committing a gang-related crime
California gun charges are the most common weapons charges that you could face. However, weapons charges also can originate with other items, such as knives, box cutters, swords, brass knuckles, and baseball bats.
If you are being investigated for a crime relating to or primarily concerned with guns or other weapons, then you need to take immediate action to protect yourself. You are facing severe accusations, and there is no time to waste if you want to prove your innocence or argue for a lesser charge.
1 Comments to "The Types of California Weapon/Gun Charges"
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "The Types of California Weapon/Gun Charges"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."